Monday, November 30, 2009

Good Luck to L.E. tomorrow--Here's to your new hip!

Well I survived T-Day, but still have the 3 lbs. I had last week, but no more. It was a great holiday and I enjoyed every bit of it. I'm keeping on the game plan being active and careful with my portions and drinking lots of water. Most importantly I'm reaching out to L.E. and sending you good hip surgery vibes, for your hip replacement tomorrow, Dec 1st. You will be so happy you did this! I'll be up to see you in a couple days when you will be feeling more human!

Speaking of hip arthritis, I'm about to walk in the 5K Arthritis Foundation's Jingle Bell Walk/Run this Sunday at DuBurns in Canton. I've been the GSH Team Captain for several years now, but really look forward to walking PAIN FREE this year. Last year I was only able to cheer the rest of the team on from the sidelines because of my hip pain. This is the Arthritis foundation biggest annual fundraiser who's cause is to help find a cure for arthritis! Wow-wouldn't that be great! Thanks to everyone on the team this year and for all who donated!

No comments:

Post a Comment