Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Frenzy!

Pretty soon the fall will be over and not one blog have I written...so I took a moment to post. Vacations are bygone now and my busy work season is frenetically here! One health event after another until the Thanksgiving weekend without break...YEP! I am up for it. Trying to eat right, exercise to sustain good energy for the season. I'm happy to be sleeping again! As alway, my hip reminds me when I have done too much.
Really enjoyed the Book club on Sept 14, and look ahead to the next meeting on November 9th @ 7pm at Greetings & Readings. We're reading, "Change Your Brain, Change Your Body" by Dr. Amen. Its quite fascinating...our brains are unbelievable, mysterious untapped organs that have tremendous power over our bodies. Would love to see you all there next meeting.
I'll be at Senior/Baby Boomer Expo this Wednesday & Thursday (Oct 6 & 7) and would love anyone to stop by the Good Samaritan Booth. Remember this year we are all in the cow palace!
Will check in later.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog while searcing for information on anterior hip replacements. It is inevitable that I will have to also undergo this procedure. How big is the incision and how bad is the scar? I found the "hippies" blog and the scars range from terribly disfigured to reasonable considering what was done..
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete