Monday, April 5, 2010

Ahhh! Spring--What to do..what to do!?!?

What a lovely Easter weekend! Got to see the family and enjoy the entire afternoon on the deck! Never can I remember welcoming spring as much as this year. I'm really sensitive to the warm breeze on my face and bare arms, both of which were covered for what seemed forever! Its nice to smell the fresh air flow through my house and ride with the car windors down. I'm reminiscent of last year recovering from my hip replacement down the beach during the dreariest dark days of any spring I have ever live through. Oh well, if you think about it, better to be laid up recovering while the weather is crappy, than during gorgeous sunny weather. What's in store for this spring with my new hip?? Working hard to get in better shape and shed some pounds so my arthritic right knee doesn't hurt. Its funny how the barometric pressure changes, and winter is replaced by spring my joints hurt! Its really true--our joints are held together by gravity and the atmospheric pressure so when it does shift our joint respond by achiness and stiffness. Anyone else

No comments:

Post a Comment