Thursday, February 5, 2009

Could have danced all night, but...

Another lovely cramp in my lifestyle happened this past weekend due to my hip arthritis. I invited my husband, brother, sister and daughters out to a local bar to see our mother's doctor who just happens to play lead guitar in a rock band. They play pretty decent dance music and I really love to dance especially when the music inspires me. Well, after a couple glasses of wine the second set came on which was all dance music from the 80's... I got thru the first song almost, rested...another half hour later tried to dance again and only made it halfway thru because my hip really started hurting and I could hardly bear weight on it...another 20minutes later the only slow song of the night began so I slowdanced with my husband (one of my favorite things) and payed the price all weekend. So most of the week I've been hobbling around with my cane and doing the absolute minimal. I am not a minimal kind of person. Can't wait for the surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment