Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"In sickness & in health... but will he shave my legs!"

Okay--gang its been 3 weeks today since my hip replacement surgery and not being able to twist, bend over 90 degrees or cross my legs is really beginning to annoy me! OH well I have become desperate and I had to humbly ask my husband to shave my legs this morning. Somehow we survived and after tons of grumbling we ended up laughing alot! Battle wounds incurred...only one nick which is bleeding pretty bad due to the blood thinners I'm on! Took my first shower today without the tub seat, but still need help drying, creaming the legs and putting those antiembolic stockings on. I am very, very grateful for my husband...he has been a real trooper during this whole ordeal! The sun is finally shinning, I am not nauseous and a colleague is picking me up to go for a ride this afternoon--it's a GOOD DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment